Random ShotsShot looking back towards the east/northeast
Shot looking back towards the east/northeast from the west side of the first large lake along the trail
New to Backcountry Coalition?
At Backcountry Coalition we strive to provide our visitors and members with a place to share their experiences and love for backcountry skiing. Our site is built from our member base and grows with them. Check out our Areas & Descents section for detailed information regarding ski areas, and some of the routes that our members have discovered.[learn more]
From the Forum
- - Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- - We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- - We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- - We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- - Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- - We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- - We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
The descent is a mellow run that ranges between 20º and 34º. There is a headwall on skiers right, which will put you in the glacial lake, and is prone to avalanches. Be careful of this in with new snow, as the under layers are pretty firm and often icy. Skier's left is a much more mellow line, that ends at a pile of rocks, where often people will leave lunches and whatnot. In winter and spring you can ski back down the road and end up back at the car.[more]