follow us

AXL/Hammerhead - Dynafit Adapter Plates and Second Ski kits
Posted: 17 June 2010 11:25 PM   [ Ignore ]
Dave's not here
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  311
Joined  2009-12-18

I have had a number of people ask me about doing an AXL/Dynafit adapter plate, so I have started working on that.

I am going to be doing one for the axl/hh that will actually work with the axls (m5 vs m6 screws) that will have the 6 hole pattern.  I am also going to be making one that has the hh/axl pattern with a 4 hole pattern (standard g3 mount).  All will have dynafit options as well.

They will probably be coming in at about .5lbs per set, similar to the ones that I have now, with m5 helicoils for the inserts.  Price will be $75 + Shipping.  I am hoping to have them at a couple of selected retailers this winter as well.

Let me know if you are interested, and how many pairs. If you put down that you have interest, it does not mean that you have to give me money yet. It is merely an interest and informational thread. i am going to post updates as they happen, with pictures and other fun data points.

Posted: 07 March 2011 05:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Dave's not here
Joined  2009-12-18

i have the axl/dynafit plates in stock now!  They are red and red looks fast!
2011-03-10_17-03-27_610.jpg

Posted: 08 November 2011 06:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  0
Joined  2011-11-08

I am interested in two sets of the axl/dynafit adaptor plates. Do you have any for sale now, and if so how do I go about purchasing.

Thanks!

Posted: 09 November 2011 10:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Dave's not here
Joined  2009-12-18

I have some for sale. You can send me a message with your email. I can get them out tomorrow. You can also fill it a contact form at www.dobishsolutions.com

Thanks

Posted: 17 December 2013 11:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Dave's not here
Joined  2009-12-18

I finally have some that can fit the AXL and the RADICAL!  Let me know if you are interested!

‹‹ How to?      Flylow Baker Bib ››