follow us

A-basin White Ribbon of Death
Posted: 17 October 2012 02:50 PM   [ Ignore ]
Disco Stu
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  89
Joined  2009-01-22
Anybody up at the Basin today? I thought about taking a sick day to get some turns, but figured I'd save it for later in the season.

If you were up there, lets see some pics!

Posted: 17 October 2012 11:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
drinking beer in the lot
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  13
Joined  2012-08-07
The Bent Gate crew was out in force this morning! Only pictures I have are of lift lines and Kicks sweet new Strafe fart bag. I do know we schralped the shit out of what there was to schralph!!!

Posted: 18 October 2012 06:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
stoked for winter
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2012-02-13
I was with LBM in said lift lines and I have some pictures that everyone needs to see. We were the sickest skiers on the mountain for sure.

I rode the Moment Bibbys in the 184cm length. They were absolutely sick! I obviously wasn't able to really open these skis up on the white strip of death, but I could feel the power under my feet. Mounted with Salomon Guardians these things ripped in bounds, but I can tell they would shred in bigger open backcountry terrain. Getting there might be pretty difficult considering how much this setup weighed...

All in all, it was sick. Sorry I don't have more photos of anything relevant.

Posted: 28 October 2012 10:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
drinking beer in the lot
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  17
Joined  2012-07-31
MasterSplinter, are you saying you're not relevant? Kick (aka the grapefruit) wasn't hard to see. Now lets get some real snow on them other ski runs