- Sleeping Bag Liners
- 0 to -40 Degree Down Bags
- 0 to -40 Degree Synthetic Bags
- 25 to 5 Degree Synthetic Bags
- 55 to 30 Degree Down Bags
- Stuff and Compression Sacks
Goatfinger Couloir is fairly wide, has a bit of a double fall line, and can reach 50 degrees at the top (although when we skied it, it did not exceed 43 degrees). Although not an extreme line, it is still a serious undertaking that requires expert ski abilities and advanced snow climbing/mountaineering skills. It is rated D9-D10.
Goatfinger is a major avalanche path and requires very stable snow to be skied safely.[more]