- Sleeping Bag Liners
- 0 to -40 Degree Down Bags
- 0 to -40 Degree Synthetic Bags
- 25 to 5 Degree Synthetic Bags
- 55 to 30 Degree Down Bags
- Stuff and Compression Sacks
Pick your way through the tight trees in the upper part of the drainage, and then you'll see it open up. If there is enough snow, there are pillow options aplenty straight down the gut. Venture left or right and the drops get bigger, up to about 20 feet if you're feeling good.
At the bottom of the gully, don't miss the skin track that cuts left underneath the east-facing parts of the Terrain Park. Follow this all the way back to the Dream Lake trail (Don't drop in thinking it'll take you back to your car, it won't).[more]